In-Character Name(s): Paz

Discord Username: Andres_paz

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:197146076

Time Zone: US Central Time

General Questions

Punishments: No

Microphone: Yes

Playtime: 10h

Predicted Activity: I am able to appear a few times out of a week likely mostly on the weekend. 

Previous Event Staff Experience: Vastos V.2 CWRP - Head Admin / Napalm Communities CWRP - Head Game Master / Ashen Gaming - Admin / Steadfast Gaming - Head Game Master / Fireside - Game Master / Crucible - Game Master

Reason to become Event Staff

I am mainly interested in the GMing side of staff, though I will enforce the rules if a senior staff member isn't available to take care of it. I am an experienced GM and aim to offer the community rich and varied story lines. I am a multitasker and capable of gming for 2 separate squads if another gm isn't available to assist me. I am very invested in my work and open to any criticism anyone has for my events. I can especially cater to the night owls of Dauntless due to my time zone but I am also capable of hosting planetaries at regular hours given enough time to plan it out. I am familiar with the tools afforded to me as a GM and know how best to employ them. I value passive rp just as much as regular combat rp and believe that a good passive rp is the foundation to creating an overall grounded and enjoyable experience for the community.

Event Plan

The Base Operations staff has discovered recent geological activity in the form tremors, just above the mantle of the planet. These seismic events are irregular and a scouting team will be dispatched to survey the area and report back with findings. Upon investigation a CIS expeditionary force was sent to annexes in secret do planetary mining underground. A force will be sent to eliminate the invaders and to investigate the reason behind the the effort.

This can branch into a planetary event where the GAR sends the team to the planet these ores are shipped to and finding out their significance to their war effort.

However an immediate threat could be that this deep mantle mining disturbs a native species of bug that live underground inadvertently causing an infestation that spreads to the base forcing the team to exterminate the facility.

This is good because the community has to contend with an immediate threat, they can blame on the enemy.
Optionally a force could be sent to the neighboring homesteads to eliminate the threat spreading there aswell.
This would culminate in destroying various nests around the area, however I would save this till later on.

Extra Information

While having a lot of experience as a GM and staff member, I am also a prior service member and can offer grounded experiences familiar with my own. That being said I am aware that this is a fantasy setting and loosely based on military structure and will not use my experience to diminish the enjoyment of this milsim if something isn't what I am used to. That is to say I will not nerd emoji "acschully" if something isnt based on real military practices, I am here to have fun too.

Edited by Paz