RoseExervion

Ban Appeal for Divine was in Jedi

In-Game Name: Divine was in Jedi

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:722065146

Ban Reason: Advertisement I believe

Staff Member: Jaul

Date of Ban: 08/03/2024

Length of Ban: Indefinite.

Reason for Unban: I wasn't necessarily advertising the community I was going to as I was severely bored of DG and the way the people thought of me so I moved on to another place to get away from DG for a while. I dont feel I actually advertised it as I only invited like 5 friends who did not play DG at the time but I guess someone still did and reported it but ya would suggest you guys actually speak to the accused before banning but you know when has this community ever cared about the players opinions even when it was said to be "community ran" but yeah. I don't really know why I should be unbanned otherwise as I didn't actually advertise to anyone to actually played the server unlike how Baldrick did his first time by promoting it as the Grand General in game then whenever he did recently have like all of 212th officers do it so yeah if he got unbanned for those times in the past then i definitely should be, also that I had a long history with DG even when it had like 3 players an event I was there in hopes of change but no just restarting the server was always what they did everytime back then so yeah that's it.

Evidence: None

Hi Rose,

I've spoken with Management and have been provided the evidence of advertising. This includes you messaging an active member of the community; one that is still currently playing. Moving away from a community doesnt enable you to advertise another to active members of your previous community. You clearly did advertise. There is no disputing this...

In your appeal you've shown zero remorse, you clearly knew it was against the rules but despite this decided to do advertise anyway. Just because other people did it in the past and then were unbanned in turn does not mean that you'll be met with the same response.

I'll allow a 24hour period in which you may amend your ban appeal/comment on for anything you wish to add in response, once those 24hours are up I'll make my decision on whether you'll be unbanned or not. Negatively slating the community to try and justify your actions also does not help you.

Please don't make me an UnhappyGamer

Thanks

Hi Rose,

Thanks for your additional comment, I've decided to come to a conclusion now rather than later. Quite frankly I find it puzzling as to why you've decided to put in an unban appeal, from what I can gather in your appeal and additional comment there doesn't seem to be any desire in playing on the server or partaking in the community. As you said yourself, you're bored of Dauntless.

You speak in quite a negative tone about the community so I can't say for certain that whether you will or wont cause problems with other community members. I'm aware this was a problem previously in relation to you speaking about other players. While everyone's entitled to an opinion I certainly don't appreciate undertones of sarcasm and condescension.

Everyone deserves a second chance but on this occasion I am not willing to provide you one. In light of everything mentioned I am inclined to believe that your return as of current would result in a negative impact to the community and as a result your appeal has been declined.

You are welcome to re-appeal in 2 weeks.

Thank you for your time.