Name: Jauskis

Discord Username: Jauskis

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:63601466

Time Zone: EEST

General Questions

Positions Applying For: Both NCO & CO

Microphone: Yes

Predicted Activity: 4-5 times a week and at least 1-2h a day

Previous Clone Leadership Experience: I have been in multiple CO positions before so i wont list them here because i have also been in many BC positions so i will list all of those that i can remember
212th Senior CMDR, Commander, Vice Commander
501st Commander x3, Vice Commander, EXO
104th Commander x2
41st EXO
91st Vice Commander
Omega Squad Commander
Delta Squad Boss = Senior Commander

Reason to be a part of Clone Leadership

I am an Experienced Clone wars and Imperial RP player, i have been privileged enough to command on multiple servers and found it to be an enjoyable experience commanding troops.
Republic Commandos is what i have done in the past and i would love to experience it again in a different level because i'm quite sure that it will be a lot different from my time when i was in command of RC in different servers.

Responsibilities as Clone Leadership

There roles would most likely be different from the others regiments but core things stay the same and im always ready to learn more!

As NCO your job mostly is to listen orders and act upon them just like enlisted but you have have the responsibility to teach troops what you have learned and lead them if needed while still learning more as well.

As CO your job is to teach everything you know to your troops trough training and lead them the best way you can. Your job also is to advise, be an example, keep good relations with other regiments, making sure everyones opinions and suggestions are accounted in the regiment and dealing with any conflicts in the regiment.

Extra Information

None

+1 While yes he can joke around its usually when its fine like in private or when its not an event or training and people are fine with it. and he knows his stuff would be a good RC member weather it be a NCO or CO