Discord Username: scruff7389

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:104487755

Time Zone: England

General Questions

Positions Applying For: Non-Commsioned Officer
Commissioned Officer
Both NCO & CO

Microphone: Yes

Predicted Activity: Daily, when football starts up again then its limited off of Saturdays (also work)

Previous Clone Leadership Experience: Many on previous servers, holding CG CO as Jedi General for over a year but then also sit at MSGT currently within the 41st on DG

Reason to be a part of Clone Leadership

Because my methods of leading can be very different to some and we need to have the people trained and ready to follow these commands and have the ability to follow the orders specifically and thoroughly. Also I have held a role in RSB on previous servers for 2 years, so have been known to be able to follow redacted rules

Responsibilities as Clone Leadership

As RC, NCO would differ from a standard trooper NCO, so instead of leading base attacks they'd be expected to have the independent ability to pull off their mission in whatever means necessary. As a CO is it their role to set the mission in motion once given by the CO, while also keeping any and all data given by High Command at a top level of clearance and a need to know

Extra Information

Nothing I can think of