Personal Information

Name: Filed

Discord Username: therealfiled

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:116164099

Time Zone: British Summer Time (GMT+1)

General Questions

Positions Applying For: Commissioned Officer

Microphone: Yes

Predicted Activity: Every day, 2PM-10/11PM, with exceptions to Friday nights as I have a bit of my own time.

Previous Clone Leadership Experience: 

I have been several different Leadership Positions on various servers including Dauntless Gaming, I have just over 5,340 hours on Garry's Mod on predominantly star wars roleplay servers.

I will list a summary of these experiences below:

UGR Clone Wars Roleplay - 23rd Commander, Shock Commander, Naval Admiral, 212th Commander, Kal Skirata of Null ARC. Bangies Imperial - Shock Commander, Nova Corps Commander, IMHC Major Gen, Storm Commando High Colonel. Republic Gaming Clone Wars Roleplay - 501st Commander, 212th Commander, Chief Engineer. Kryptic Gaming Clone Wars Roleplay - Naval Admiral. Eternal Gaming Clone Wars Roleplay - Alpha ARC 13. Gravity Gaming Imperial - Inferno Squad. Project Elysium Clone Wars Roleplay - Naval Admiral. Inquisitor Gaming Imperial - ISB Director, 501st 2ndLT. Visionary Clone Wars Roleplay - Delta Squad 1138 Boss. Aurora Servers Imperial RP - Purge Commander. Aurora Servers CWRP - RC 0155 Captain Climber (Commander of RC and leader of Ion Team). Dauntless Gaming - SSGT Darman towards the end of the 2022 CWRP - Squad 40 1st LT Niner on the Imperial. Tank Booth CWRP - 212th 2nd LT CO Cody.

I also actively Mission Lead as a Coruscant Guard Sergeant Major and lead to the best of my ability.

Reason to be a part of Clone Leadership

Traits I can bring -
- I'm a versatile leader.
- I have problem solving skills, whether that be related to a suggestion for the regiment, or a dispute within the regiment or any problem, I will try my best to solve it.
- I will openly accept criticism and strive to improve with every bit of genuine criticism I receive.
- I have a practical mindset, I won't change things that aren't broken, but will strive to make the regiment as best as it can possibly be.
- I'm genuinely a friendly guy, and will welcome anyone into RC, regardless of how others may view them, as it should be since it's a donator regiment.
- I can have a formal and professional attitude where necessary especially on the battlefield when I'm in command, I will maintain the position of Leadership with dignity.

Republic Commando's would ultimately be second best to ARC on Dauntless Gaming, with the main difference being it's donator, If I've assumed everything correctly. Which is exactly how it was before. Within RC as Leadership I would finely tune the Tryouts for each squad, and aim to make them as unique as possible, to represent the differences between each RC Squad. I mentioned second best to ARC.

I want to make RC so enjoyable and on theme as a Special Forces regiment that they will hardly be compared to ARC.

I will do this by coordinating with Staff to provide special missions and objectives for Republic Commandos within Events, and maintaining a high standard within each squad of the regiment, however with a massive emphasis on Republic Commando's not being too strict, but more welcoming for new units and a more professional when required mindset. RC has to be fun to play and welcoming for more people to donate and play as it. And I will strive to make RC as welcoming and as fun of a playable experience as possible on Dauntless Gaming.

I also want to mention I have a lot of time on my hands, and I want to dedicate the utmost majority of my time to making sure Republic Commando's function and operate brilliantly on the server. That being my main ambition, not to just get an easy officer rank, It's about more than the rank, I want to see RC do well on the server and make it as enjoyable as possible for everybody who is apart of it.

Ultimately If I become RC Leadership, I'll dedicate as much of my time and effort into the regiment as possible.

Responsibilities as Clone Leadership

CO Responsibilities -
- Maintenance and Management of the regiment, including but not limited to the administration of documents/ sheets.
- Hosting trainings to keep the engagement and involvement within RC Fun.
- Promoting members of RC when warranted.
- Responsibility of being reputable, and maintaining a good reputation as an Officer.
- Leading the regiment to a high standard within Events.
- Disciplining members of the regiment where necessary with the corresponding warns and strikes, if not training based discipline.
- I'd also say this is a common responsibility, but just making RC a toxic-free environment as best as possible, since of course its donator, and it'd be best to be as welcoming as possible for new RC.

One of the Main Responsibilities as RC CO I assume would also be the responsibility of oversight of every one of the Squads within the regiment, and maintaining them to the best of my ability as RC Leadership, whether that be training the candidates for each squad as well as working closely with the other squad leaders that I have trained for those positions, that is if the old system from RC previously from Dauntless Gaming, is then carried over. This is a responsibility I greatly understand and acknowledge.

Extra Information

I love dauntless.

Edited by Filed

• Filed changed the title to RC Leadership Application - Filed