Name: 212th SGM ABS Gaber

Discord Username: gaber_s

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:238178201

Time Zone: GMT+1

General Questions

Positions Applying For: Commissioned Officer

Microphone: Yes

Predicted Activity: 2 hours a day, likely more

Previous Clone Leadership Experience: I dont have any previous experience on dauntless but regarding other clone wars server i have more or less played many leading and important roles in the 7 years of gmod to list the few:
-Kal Skirata
-501st, CG, CE, 212th, 21st commander
-ARC lead
- RC Lead
- Navy Commodore
-Base Command General
- and many more officers and NCOs
I have gathered a lot of experience truought my playtrough of gmod of abotu 4.5k hours. I've learned how to lead and learned a lot of things that you should keep in mind as a leader like how to act in front troops, ideas for trainings and such. I've also been a part of the managment team on a few CW servers.

Reason to be a part of Clone Leadership

I belive i should be picked becaouse i will do my best to make RC an amazing regiment trough proper activities like trainigs and relaxing when needed since you need a balance for an enjoyable time. I also wish to give my all for something new since i haven't played gmod in almost a year until i joined dauntless so i am planning on staying on a server where i can make something enjoyable . I have a lot of previous experience leading spec ops units like ARC, RC, DT, inferno, and other less known units but in general i know how a spec ops unit is supposed to operate and act so i already have a good understanding of what is expected of a regiment like RC. I am also a type of pearson who always listens to all sides before deciding on any issues that may arise.

Responsibilities as Clone Leadership

As a CO my responsibility would be to be an example to other members of RC meaning that when i do something bad i must aknowledge it and act like i was any other trooper. A CO is also in charge of keeping the members busy with trainings , SIMs and other fun activities with the help of staff of course. As a CO you also represent your regiment to the other regiments so you need to act appropriately . Another task as a CO is to lead the regiment in events as well as teaching the future NCOs and COs of the regiment.

Extra Information

None

Edited by Gaber