Personal Information

Name: Epsilon

Discord Username: epsilonstc

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:525219757

Time Zone: GMT

General Questions

Positions Applying For: Both NCO & CO

Microphone: Yes

Predicted Activity: Most days, work days may be limited to before events but capable of providing trainings etc

Previous Clone Leadership Experience: Ex- Base Command Captain, Former Naval Special Forces Officer.

Reason to be a part of Clone Leadership

I have expressed an interest for RC to return and I wish to be apart of it, to assist and bolster the RC as a whole. I am dedicated, active and willing to do what is needed to help. I have been in various roles when RC was a donator regiment, such as Riggs of Epsilon Squad, Atin of Omega Squad and Echo of CF99, so I believe I have an understanding of the roles and expectations of a position in RC.

I feel as an ex-member I can make a significant contribution in terms of activity and a willingness to make it succeed, I am confident and capable of leadership if given the chance and I would love to prove my worth and dedicate myself to RC.

Responsibilities as Clone Leadership

As an NCO, you are expected to set an example to enlisted persons, upholding good conduct, activity and basic leadership when needed, NCO's are also expected to if needed lead events and prove that they are capable of coherent communication, capacity to give orders and efficently lead and delegate tasks. An NCO role as a whole allows members to prove the are capable of being an officer, but also being a member who is dedicated and a team player.

As a CO, overall responsibilites increase as you are responsible for maintaining information (spreadsheet etc) as well as conducting consistant trainings, leading events or delegating it to an NCO as well as making sure that good conduct and standards are maintained, you may also be expected to be authoritive when needed and issue punishment when acceptable and required. Officers are required to forfill a quota, as mentioned previously by being active, conducting training and assisting NCO's and Enlisted with various tasks.

Extra Information

N/A

Edited by epsilonsvr