Discord Username: Valiant_Tired

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:84011249

Time Zone: GMT

General Questions

Positions Applying For: Non-Commissioned Officer
Commissioned Officer
Both NCO & CO

Microphone: Yes

Predicted Activity: prob like how I am currently in 41st on most days for at least 3-4 hours a day however this will be dependent on work, however my current in game time as of the 6th july is 2w 1d 7h 52m, that is before the rollback which recently happened.

Previous Clone Leadership Experience: On Dauntless I do not have any expect 1 listed below  however I have experience on a lot of Different Servers as a Clone Commissioned Officer and Non-Commissioned Officer, a good total 3415 out of my 3655 hours have been spent playing Star wars RP with most of them being on CWRP servers as its the Period I prefer, for position experience I will list some but will not say the servers as some of them are still up and would count as active recruitment

other Servers
501st Commander
501st Marshal Commander
Shock Commander
Clone Trooper Commander
104th Frist Lieutenant 
Shadow Troopers Second Lieutenant
14th Sergeant First Class

DG
41st First Lieutenant

Reason to be a part of Clone Leadership

I am Quite chill overall and can act serious and professional when needed, I would be active and be able to get it in a good state as a Commissioned Officer however I think I would be Quite a good RC Non-Commissioned Officer as well, as I like to do my best to see whatever regiment am in Improve as best it can only issues I really have is if I am constantly Annoyed for a long time without having anything to vent I can get quite Angry however killing Clankers and making sure the regiment runs very well and make it more balanced as a whole and Operate how it is meant to as RC.

Responsibilities as Clone Leadership

As a Commissioned Officer I would be expected to host trainings and certs for troopers along with overseeing how the troopers handle themselves as a whole and make sure to assist whoever the 1ic is in running the regiment and that the Troopers and NCOs are acting as expected along with keeping the other Officers in check in making sure they can and are doing their job well enough.

As a Non-Commissioned Officer I would serve the Republic Commandos as a effective solider leading the Enlisted and lower NCOs when needed and just trying to be the best I can be within the Republic commandos as a whole as a NCO.

Extra Information

I Applied for both positions

Edited by Val
Time Update v3 + adding DG experience